Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Two Treasuries in ONE Day!!!

I am absolutely over the moon here, I was just sitting around bored this evening so I went to Craftopolis.com just to see if I had been featured (I do this often, I am a very hopeful person! lol) and BAM I am in 2 Treasuries in the same day!! WOW!!!

This one is called "Butterfly in Red" and it was created by trendyknitting, My red butterfly earrings were featured!

Thank you so much!




This one is called "Emerald City" And created by NaftaliSupply, and my Emerald Swarovski heart necklace and earring set are featured!

Again, Thank You!!




Two beautiful treasuries and I can't say enough how honored I am to be picked for them!!

2 comments:

Miranda said...

That is cool that you were featured twice! I made my own blog now, so I am trying to get that started. xD!

Logan Warner said...

Nice bllog post