Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm am Officially Officiall!

I am VERY excited! I registered a domain name the other day, so yep... I am OFFICIAL now! I currently have it forwarding to my Ebay account, but I am considering making a page that is an actual store in itself.... what to do, what to do! What do you, dear reader, think I should do?
http://www.youniquelychic.com

Wow, I sound kind of angry in the post below eh? I'm really not angry, just frustrated by the whole craft fair "situation". I do sell items at the fairs and I am extremely grateful to the people who buy my things! I know for a fact that there were quite a few vendors who didn't sell anything at all at the fair this last weekend so I guess I should count my blessings! All in all I have gotten nothing but very favorable response to all my creations! It is just kind of sad to be at a fair and see all the jewelry vendors trying so hard to get people to even stop at their booth (which isn't always easy because they are in jewelry overload!) and to have people walk buy only to stop at the next booth selling the same things and buy something! I guess that is the nature of the game though....

Well it is Thanksgiving week... and I am SOOO not ready! guess I should pay a little less attention to my business and get into the holiday spirit!

To all of you reading this, I hope you have a safe and happy holiday season! If you are in the local area drop into one of the craft fairs I am doing and say Hi!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you sound honest and not angry. this is a good forum to discuss all pertaining to your biz and i think that's refreshing!! and spot on correct............your work is lovely!! love the idea for full-figured bgorgeous women!!! smart move!!!